Find Them and Serve Them!
Providing case management and system navigation in order to connect those in Denver to disability specific services
who have intellectual and developmental disabilities and are experiencing homelessness, or at risk of homelessness,
Call our Mission Supports
If you or someone you know has an
intellectual and developmental disability
and is experiencing homelessness in the
Denver area (or at risk of homelessness),
please call: (720) 772-5725
Give to our Emergency Fund using
Paypal, credit or debit card.
Mission Supports is now under the umbrella of
CFPD's Mission Supports Homelessness Program Summary
- Finding those in Denver who have intellectual and developmental disabilities (child-onset) and are living a life of homelessness, or are at risk of homelessness.
- Assisting those we connect to in the application/reapplication, or maintenance of any and all available community and government housing and disability programs, including collecting required documents for eligibility in order to qualify for permanent services through appropriate Colorado Medicaid programs specific to serving those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Seed and nurture new communities established through our connections with those we are serving and the involvement of peer advocates, both paid and volunteer.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with government agencies and services, along with community organizations that will aid in introducing appropriate referrals to our program, as well as the stabilization of those we serve after we connect with referrals.
- Sponsoring interest and/or need specific events for educational, skill building, life planning, and entertainment/recreation.
- Track individual details, barriers and outcomes of those we serve for the purpose of reporting and providing current data to Rocky Mountain Human Services, Denver City Council, and Metro Denver's Homeless Initiative's Homeless Management Information System.
We encourage those in Colorado who have an intellectual or developmental disability to find your place on the Medicaid Waiver Waiting List for Supported Living Services (SLS).
Are you on a Medicaid Waiver Waiting List and/or receiving SSDI or SSI benefits but need help now?
Sign up for the Elderly Blind and Disabled (EBD) Waiver agencies
© CFPD & Mission Supports. All rights reserved