Find Them & Serve Them!
We are still accepting online donations and always
grateful for the commitment of our Mission Supports donors.
Donate online with credit/debit card or PayPal
by clicking on the button below.
Our online donations help cover expenses not allowable under our Mill Levy contract. Some administration costs, technology, web presence, and our yearly Gobble Give coordination are examples of where your online donation will go.
Mission Supports has moved
Mission Supports Homelessness Program Summary
- Finding those in Denver who have intellectual and developmental disabilities (child-onset) and are living a life of homelessness, or are at risk of homelessness.
- Assisting those we connect to in the application/reapplication, or maintenance of any and all available community and government housing and disability programs, including collecting required documents for eligibility in order to qualify for permanent services through appropriate Colorado Medicaid programs specific to serving those with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Seed and nurture new communities established through our connections with those we are serving and the involvement of peer advocates, both paid and volunteer.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with government agencies and services, along with community organizations that will aid in introducing appropriate referrals to our program, as well as the stabilization of those we serve after we connect with referrals.
- Sponsoring interest and/or need specific events for educational, skill building, life planning, and entertainment/recreation.
- Track individual details, barriers and outcomes of those we serve for the purpose of reporting and providing current data to Rocky Mountain Human Services, Denver City Council, and Metro Denver's Homeless Initiative's Homeless Management Information System.
© Mission Supports. All rights reserved